- May 2018: Initial enquiry
- February 2019: Order for development
- August 2019: Pre-series/field test order
Time to market from project start – 6 months!
- Development board= akorIoT Senspro
- Radio modules = Quectel BG96 Multimode NB-IoT, LTEM, GSM
- GNSS Module= Quectel L76L, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Cellular antenna = embedded customer-specific on the PCB
- GNSS antenna = Flex PCB with coaxial cable
- MCU = STM32L431
- Firmware = Customer specific
- Cloud = akorIoT Cloud with customer-specific modification
- Radio approval = Eurofins
In partnership with the customer we achieved a timescale of 15 months from the birth of an idea to the delivery of a real device, and only 6 months from the start of development.
The resulting device targets a global market thanks to the universal coverage of the Quectel BG96 multimode module. No other LPWAN can provide such good coverage worldwide as the combination of NB-IoT, LTE-M and GSM.
Contact us today for your free initial consultation.
A list of wireless IoT-related services from the akorIoT team
- Matching of the antenna in the device (chip, PCB antenna, helical antenna)
- Guidance on antenna design if undertaken by the client
- Antenna layout of the dual F-antenna on an empty PCB in the customer’s enclosure
- Antenna layout of any other custom PCB antenna: Helix antenna, Flex PCB antenna, Antenna punched from tinplate, Antenna printed on plastic in housing, Antenna on ceramic, Slot antennas and many more techniques
- Antenna with radio module and power supply for extremely low power consumption
- Assisting in the implementation of the antenna or power supply concept in the fully-featured PCB of the customer
- Development of the whole PCB including an antenna with software Development by the customer
- Development of the whole device (HW + SW) following the client’s specifications
- Reference designs with NB-IoT, LTE-M, GSM, GNSS, BLE, Wi-Fi, MCU, sensors, charging electronics for over 20 applications with an open block diagram and the possibility for customers to develop their own code using a free C compiler
- Preliminary measurements and tests required for radio certification
- Radio certification according to RED (CE), FCC and several more standards
- Workshops at the client’s office or via video conference
- Training and seminars on radio technology and radio certification